- In the Cevennes
inscribed on the World Heritage Listk,
ideal for family walks and hiking, cultural and sports activities,
a haven of tranquillity in a verdant setting,
- we have two immaculately restored 19th-century properties to let.
- La Grange
sleeps seven to eight,
- one storey, terrace, private garden, outstanding views.
per week or per fortnight according to the seasons.
And with sleeps two to five
possible part-renting, except July and August.
- Le Pavillonnet
- cottage with raised ground floor, terraces,
Available per week.
- Guests have use of
the gardens (1ha / 2,5 acres),
and the swimming pool
(11x5m / 36x16ft)
- with paved terraces, lawns, shady areas,
childrens' swing ... The swimming pool can be covered over.
In Lasalle (2km /1 mile), ecotourism resort
(altitude 300m / 1000ft),
- plenty of activities (hiking trails, river, horse riding, tennis ...).
All shops and facilities including internet access.
- No smoking. No pets please.
The gardens seen from La Grange
The swimming pool